These are the criteria for SVO articles.
- Maximum length is 750 words
- Issue-based articles must include all perspectives. Quotes from both sides of an issue must be attempted
- Articles must have verifiable sources
- Articles must not be written in first person
- Articles must quote at least one source
- Articles must be local… not provincial, national, international
- Articles that focus on regional issues must bring the issue back to Saanich and the Peninsula.
- Letters to the Editor, op-eds, and opinion pieces will only be considered if print space permits.
Email questions, suggestions or ideas to: email@example.com